Event Information, Rules and Regulations
★ PARKING, TRAFFIC & PARK RULES ★
PARKING, TRAFFIC & PARK RULES
- Memorial Park opens at 5:00 a.m. on Friday, June 30.
- No tarps, No staking anything into the ground
- No tents, canopies, umbrellas, signs, etc.
- No drones
- No fireworks
- No glass bottles
- All items entering the park are subject to inspection
- Keep fenced aisles clear
- Be nice, be courteous, pick-up your trash, have fun
HELPFUL THINGS TO KNOW
- Information Booth & First Aid – West side of the park
- Food Vendors – West side of the park
- ATM – there is NOT one onsite, closest options are at UNO or in Dundee
- The City of Omaha and event producers, sponsors and partners are not responsible for personal items left in the park
- M.U.D. is on the circle drive with their Hydration Station – fill your own water bottles
Interpreters will be onstage throughout the entire night. A limited amount of reserved seating is available at the front of the stage for the hearing impaired. The interpreters will be positioned on the East side of the stage. If you are interested in seats in the reserved seating area, please check in on the WEST side of the stage and you will be directed to seats near the interpreter.
- FREE Event parking is available on UNO Campus surface lots starting at 4:00 p.m. The parking garage is available for free parking all day. Please follow all posted rules.
- Parking in the neighborhood north of Memorial Park will be on the east side of the street only.
- South of Dodge, there will be no parking on the east side of 53rd, 54th and 55th streets.
- No parking along Happy Hollow between Dodge Street and Underwood Avenue.
- East of Happy Hollow to 52nd St, no parking on the north or east side of the streets from Dodge to Underwood Ave.
- Limited PAID parking will be available at Brownell-Talbot. Check with Brownell Talbot for parking rates and policies.
- iHeartMedia – KFAB Parking lot: 5010 Underwood Ave. $6 ALL DAY special concert rate, Free Ollie the Trolley Historical Tour Rides to Memorial Park, Noon to 6pm Compliments of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate. Six Pick up/Drop off locations including Film Streams, eCreamery, Dundee Presbyterian Church & Underwood Ave. For more information visit: visitdundeeomaha.com/events
- Handicap / Accessible Parking – limited parking is available along portions of the Memorial Park circle drive (gain entry from Underwood Ave). Admittance to this area is controlled by OPD and access will start at approximately 10:00 a.m. on Friday morning.
- Skip the traffic hassle! Metro transit has special plans to help you get to and from Memorial Park with ease: Hop on from any ORBT station or take advantage of free parking at Westroads! Fare is just $1.25 for adults and, remember, kids K-12 ride free. You can head to the park (feel free to bring your coolers, blankets, and all your concert gear), and ORBT buses will be waiting nearby on Dodge when the fireworks are over!
Many surrounding neighborhood roads will be converted to one-way streets. Temporary No Parking zones will also be signed and enforced in these areas.
Omaha Police will be in and around Memorial Park during the day and throughout the event on Friday, June 30th. Please follow any directions given by officers.