Saturday, Aug. 28, 2021
Rules & Regulations
★ HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES ★
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Masks are recommended for everyone.
Attending this year’s concert may not be the right decision for everyone. We understand and appreciate that. If you aren’t comfortable joining us this year, we respect that decision and hope to see you next year.
CODE OF CONDUCT
THINGS to BRING to KEEP YOUR GROUP SAFE & HEALTHY
Positive & Friendly Attitude
Water (the show may be in August but it will still be warm!)
To keep everyone safe, consider setting your blanket or chairs up with a little bit of space between you and your concert neighbors. The giant screens on the sides of the stage help to make the show easy to see from lots of different angles and locations in the park!
These policies may change based on CDC guidelines and recommendations and local health department recommendations
Limited number of disposable masks (available at info tent).
Handwash stations near portable restrooms (they may run out of water with heavy use so bring your own sanitizer too!)
Giant Screens so you can sit a bit further back & still see the show.
Fireworks which you can enjoy from the park, area parking lots or possibly even from your own home.
★ PARKING, TRAFFIC & PARK RULES ★
PARKING, TRAFFIC & PARK RULES
- Memorial Park opens at 5:00 a.m.
- No tarps, No staking anything into the ground
- No tents, canopies, umbrellas, etc
- No drones
- No fireworks
- No glass bottles
- All items entering the park are subject to inspection
- Keep fenced aisles clear
- Be nice, be courteous, pick-up your trash, have fun
HELPFUL THINGS TO KNOW
- Information Booth & First Aid – West side of the park
- Food Vendors – West side of the park
- ATM – there is NOT one onsite, closest options are at UNO or in Dundee
- The City of Omaha and event producers, sponsors and partners are not responsible for personal items left in the park
- M.U.D. is on the circle drive with their Hydration Station – fill your own water bottles
- Interpreters will be onstage throughout the entire night. A limited amount of reserved seating is available at the front of the stage for the hearing impaired. The interpreters will be positioned on the East side of the stage. If you are interested in seats in the reserved seating area, please check in on the WEST side of the stage and you will be directed to seats near the interpreter.
- FREE Event parking is available on the UNO Campus. Please follow all posted rules.
- Limited PAID parking is available in the Chicago Street lot of St. Margaret Mary’s SCHOOL. The $10 fee supports Robotics Club.
- Parking in the neighborhood north of Memorial Park will be on the east side of the street only.
- South of Dodge, there will be no parking on the east side of 53rd, 54th and 55th streets.
- No parking along Happy Hollow between Dodge Street and Underwood Avenue.
- East of Happy Hollow to 52nd St, no parking on the north or east side of the streets from Dodge to Underwood Ave.
Many surrounding neighborhood roads will be converted to one-way streets. Temporary No Parking zones will also be signed and enforced in these areas.
Omaha Police will be in and around Memorial Park during the day and throughout the event on Saturday, Aug. 28th. Please follow any directions given by officers.