★ PARKING, TRAFFIC & PARK RULES ★
PARKING, TRAFFIC & PARK RULES
- Memorial Park opens at 5:00 a.m.
- No tarps, No staking anything into the ground
- No tents, canopies, umbrellas, etc
- No drones
- No fireworks
- No glass bottles
- All items entering the park are subject to inspection
- Keep fenced aisles clear
- Be nice, be courteous, pick-up your trash, have fun
HELPFUL THINGS TO KNOW
- Information Booth & First Aid – West side of the park
- Food Vendors – West side of the park
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation will be onsite accepting FLOOD RELIEF donations
- ATM – there is NOT one onsite, closest options are at UNO or in Dundee
- The City of Omaha and event producers, sponsors and partners are not responsible for
personal items left in the park
- M.U.D. is on the circle drive with their Hydration Station – fill your own water bottles
- Interpreters will be onstage throughout the entire night. A limited amount of reserved seating is available at the front of the stage for the hearing impaired. The interpreters will be positioned on the East side of the stage. If you are interested in seats in the reserved seating area, please check in on the WEST side of the stage and you will be directed to seats near the interpreter.
Public parking WITHOUT a university permit is available on UNO’s campus after 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 28th. Follow all posted parking rules. Do NOT park in reserved stalls. No parking on grass. If you are arriving before 4:00 p.m., parking is available in the East Garage (any level) for a $4 daily rate through the ParkOmaha app. The East Garage is just south of Dodge Street on University Drive East and the garage has multiple entry points.
St. Margaret Mary
Paid parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The $10 per space fee supports the Youth Ministry program of St. Margaret Mary. Entry off of Dodge Street or Chicago Street.
Paid parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 3:00 pm. Profits from the $20 per space fee will be donated to Farm Aid to provide support for local flood victims. The main parking lots off Underwood Ave and Happy Hollow Blvd will be open.
Please be respectful if parking in the neighborhoods adjacent to the park. Special parking regulations are enforced during the entire day of the concert. Some streets are one-way. Please follow all posted signs.
Available first come, first served on Memorial Park Drive (enter from Underwood Avenue). Police will be at the barricade and can direct you if spots are available.
Many surrounding neighborhood roads will be converted to one-way streets starting at 6 a.m. Friday. Temporary No Parking zones will also be signed and enforced in these areas.
Omaha Police will be in and around Memorial Park during the day and throughout the event on Friday, June 28th. Please follow any directions given by officers.